Mar 23, 2012

Friday faves 6

I must have sewing on the brain this week, cause I noticed that most of my faves involve tutorials. Once I'm done with my craft fair sewing, looks like I'll have to get some sewing for myself done.


picture from The Crafting Chicks via Kojo Designs
This is something I could whip up in no time, and it would be totally useful for Odd Duck next week. This little business card wallet has two sides to it, so I can have my designed by Diana cards on one side and the Handmade Miami ones on the other.

picture from The Rebel Pin-Up Page
The Rebel Pin-Up Page is one of my daily stops every day. I love seeing all the cute pinup pics they have. How cute is this retro alien themed one from earlier this week? I just love it.


picture from A Lemon Squeezy Home via Sewing in No Man's Land
This shirt tutorial really does look easy peasy. I really like the silhouette and it looks like it'll be cute and fun for summer. (Though it may be spring everywhere else, it's summer her in Miami already. And I'm bracing for the heat already.)


picture from Made by Marzipan
I have a basket on the front of my bike, but this cycle satchel is so cute, I might have to change it out. I'm definitely gonna have to make one of these for Mom to have on her bike.


picture from Mimi G. DIY Fashion & Style
This obi belt is so fashionable and looks like it's so easy to make. I'm loving belts lately and this one looks like it will be the perfect addition to my wardrobe.

picture from Plaid
These is another great idea for chalkboard paint. These little pots would be great for Mother's Day or even to hold your supplies on your desk.


picture from Shutterben
I love movie soundtracks and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Check out Shutterbean's faves, some are my faves too.


picture from Carly Kymta
Carly did an awesome job re-doing her kitchen a while back, and now I'm in love with what she did to her bathroom (and it was on a budget!). Check out her $350 powder room makeover.

picture from Crafty Cupboard via Sewing in No Man's Land
I have a slight chevron obsession lately, and this skirt is the prefect way to wear them. I hope I can find grey chevron fabric to make one of my own.

picutre from Rifle Paper Co.
My friend, Kerry, showed me these cards on Pinterest. Retro-looking and French? How could I not love these. I'm so psyched for my Paris trip!



I couldn't leave off without some more Mad Men. So here's where Season 4 left off to get ready for Season 5 this Sunday.

1 comment: