Aug 13, 2007

a weekend of custom orders

so this weekend i got a chance to get to all the custom orders that had come my way lately.

first was a lunch bag for one of the girls at the office. I brought in fabric samples for her to choose from and she chose this great embroidered teal fabric. It's lined in black cotton and has plenty of interfacing and batting. I topstiched all of this bag to give it more structure and really love how it came out. When I gave her the bag, she transferred her lunch right into it. There is enough room for a normal sized tupperware and plenty more. She fits her lunch and breakfast in this great little bag. She got the bag to stop using those nasty plastic grocery bags. A little more love for the earth from dbD.

Next was a sunglasses case for another girl from the office. She got a cute new pair of sunglasses, but since they are oversized, she didn't find any cases that the glasses would fit in. So in came dbD and helped her out. The glasses fit in it perfectly and the velcro closure keeps them securely inside. This case is also padded with batting and interfaced to make sure the glasses stay safe and scratch free!

Lastly, a friend from online wanted a wallet to match a bag I have in my store. So the Girly Fold Wallet is here! I liked this design so much that I even made myself a wallet. This wallet has room for it all. It has 6 credit card slots, a cash pocket, and even a zippered compartment for change. Then it has a velcro closure to keep it all safe inside. I think that the Girly Fold Wallets may be making more appearances on the store. That way you can get a great purse and a matching wallet!

Well tonight I have more custom orders to work on, so there will be more pics tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment