Jul 10, 2008

wallets, wallets everywhere!

Well it's been a while since I've posted. I hadn't noticed how long it had been.


dbD is doing really great the last few months, our Girly D Wallets seem to be a hit! As soon as they're posted, they're gone. Look out for plenty more of those in the upcoming weeks.


I also have a show I'll be attending on August 2nd. Chelly, my brother's friend and bandmate, asked me to participate in an art show that she's hosting at Churchills! Churchills is a cool British pub in Little Haiti (I know what a weird combo--but it seems to work). There will be a lot of great artists there and I'll be posting more infor once it gets closer. Needless to say, my mini-sweatshop (which is me and my sewing machines) will be gearing up for this event.


My birthday was a few weeks ago. It was great. I went to IKEA for the first time (since the closest one is about an hour away in broward county). I LOVED IT! I didn't make it to the fabric section, but I did get a new table for my sewing machines, and am slowly re-vamping my area. It's looking really good, and it's much more organized, which makes for easier sewing. And my brother-in-law always knows a great gift for me, a JoAnn's giftcard! I haven't used it yet, but I know it won't go to waste.


I guess that's it for now, and I will make a point to post more often! It's been waaay too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment