Nov 22, 2011

my weekend

This weekend I drove up to Orlando to spend some time with some of my best friends. 

I hadn't been up to meet their new baby girl yet, so I was able to get tons of time with the little lady, Veronica. Is that not the cutest face ever?! She is a such a sweet and good baby. I can't wait to see her again and watch her get bigger.

And I also wanted to spend time with Veronica's older brother, Xander. He's so awesome and I just love going up to see him. On Saturday, we packed up the kids and took the whole family to Sea World. Xander just loves that place. He couldn't wait to see the dolphins, sharks and Shamu.

He even took my camers and shot a few pics of the dolphins. I think he took better pictures than I did.
picture taken by Xander
After a ride on the kids Shamu roller coaster, Xander wanted to feed the dolphins. So his dad, Eddie,  took him as his Mom (Kris), Veronica and I took pics. He gave the dolphin a fish! He was so excited.

After that Kris and I went to ride the Manta. Yeah, that's the roller coaster that you ride facing down. It had been years since either of us had been on a roller coaster. And since there was no line to wait in by the time we went to ride, there was no time to really think about it. So we got on and braced ourselves. It was a freaking blast. So much fun.

On Sunday we ate a yummy homemade breakfast and then the girls went out shopping. We hit an awesome Goodwill store and I got a couple of things, but then it was time for me to head home.

I had a great time in Orlando, as always, and I can't wait to go back and spend more time with them all. How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment