May 16, 2013

Currently...


Reading: The Great Gatsby. I'm trying to re-read it before going to see the movie. The last time I read it was in high school, which means I don't really remember the details, and there's a good chance I didn't really read the whole thing. I'm so looking forward to the movie. I just love Baz Luhrmann.

Obsessed with: The new A Beautiful Mess app! I just started playing with it today, but I can't wait to customized even more pics with their adorable borders and phrases.

Eating: Navel oranges. They are so sweet and juicy. They make the perfect snack or even a little something sweet after dinner. And they are so refreshing straight out of the fridge.

Watching: Season finales. It's a love-hate thing with season finales. I love the season finales, cause they are so good, but then I have to wait all summer for my shows to come back. Tonight I have a triple whammy, The Office's series finale, and the season finales of Grey's Anatomy and Scandal. So much good TV all at the same time!

Working on: The blog and my shop. I'm in the process of a mini facelift and more content and items for both. I can't wait to show you what I've been working on.

Loving: My amazing friends (who continue to kick ass and take names), positivity, becoming stronger every day, tiffi (even when she's being a diva), writing, dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment