Jan 31, 2014

Friday faves

Happy Chinese New Year! (It's the year of the horse.) But really just another reminder that the year is ahead of us and great things are in store. Here are some of my faves from this week:


picture from Polka Dot Chair
I think I might have to finally make myself a laptop case. And this laptop sleeve is cute and compact, plus I'm a sucker for a jumbo snap.


picture from Bird on a Cake
These red velvet cupcakes with a hidden heart are such a cute Valentine's Day idea.


picture from Another Mother Runner
I totally need this shirt from Another Mother Runner.


picture from Meals and Miles
Meghann tried her hand at making homemade tortilla chips, and they look amazing.


via Hello Giggles

Check out Hello Giggles list of really bad movies that are really good. There are some classics in there.



picture from Just Crafty Enough
And I love this cord keeper. What a handy way to keep them all together.


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment