Nov 14, 2014

Friday five

It's been a crazy week. After getting back from the rainy half marathon, I caught a cold. I've been taking it a bit easy and just resting, so I can get back to my normal soon! Here are some of my faves this week for you to check out:

picture from How to Nest for Less

1. Fave craft
I need some new curtains in my room, and here are plenty of DIY window treatments to choose from.




via The Kitchn
2. Fave food
The PumPecApple Cake. This is pure insanity (and I don't think I would ever eat that)!


via InknBurn
3. Fave fitness
I saw this shirt on a bunch of people at the Jingle Jungle 5k this weekend and I NEED one!


via The Undress

4. Fave new item
The Undress! This would come in so handy when doing races.


picture from Pizzazzerie

5. Fave holiday
These great Thanksgiving printables. Maybe some will show up on my Thanksgiving table.


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment: