Oct 30, 2017

10 weeks to go (marathon training)

Hell Week at Orangetheory started this week. I'm a sucker for a free t-shirt, like most of us, so I had to get in my 5 Hell Week workouts to get my shirt.



Monday, October 23rd - Clean Week: Core Function
Hell Week didn't start til Tuesday, so I headed to the gym with the girls at lunchtime, and knocked out this workout. It's becoming one of my faves.

Tuesday, October 24th - Rest day
Wasn't able to make it to OTF today.



Wednesday, October 25th - Orangetheory class: Hell Week "Don't Breathe"
Yup, don't breathe is right. Damn hell week is hard


Thursday, October 26th - Rest day
Might have gone out the previous night, so sleeping in was needed.



Friday, October 27th - Orangetheory class: Hell Week "28 Reps Later"



Saturday, October 28th - Orangetheory class: Hell Week "Thigh Day the 13th"


Sunday, October 29th - Rest day


A few more rest days than I would have liked, but Hell Week does have me sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment