Feb 9, 2011

30 for 30: Day 9

Day 9! I never thought I'd make it, but I feel the trickier part is coming up. Now that I've worn pretty much everything, the mixing will commence. I hope I can do it.

Well my cold seems to be better, but I woke up with a helluva headache. I'm not sure if it was sleeping in my new bed (I rearranged my room--I'll post pics when it's all done) or just my body recovering from the mini-cold, but by this afternoon I was feeling much better.

I recently re-found this necklace when I was cleaning out my drawers the other day and had been wanting to wear it. One of my best friends brought me these beads (acutally Kukui nuts) from Hawaii years ago. They make leis out of them but she just brought me the beads and ribbon, since she knew I'd like to make it myself anyways. And I made this cute "Wilma Flinstone" like necklace. What do you think? I'm trying to find more "statement" jewelry and I think this fits the bill.


What I wore:
  • Brown cardi--Target
  • Burgundy v-neck--Target
  • Lighter boot-cut jeans--Old Navy
  • Brown boots--Old Navy
And I added:
  • Brown hoops--gift
  • Kukui nut necklace--handmade from gifted supplies

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable! I love the colors!

    xo
    jess
    http://cheapbutchicclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. It's acutaully the first time I've done these colors together. :)

    ReplyDelete