May 27, 2011

World's Easiest Key Lime Pie

Now this is not my recipe, but it's a recipe that's so easy to make that both my mom and I make it all the time. It's cold and refreshing and perfect for summer.



Here is the original recipe from the food network. All you need is a graham cracker crust, sweetened condensed milk, cool whip and limes. After making this pie a time or two, Mom and I have come up with a few tips on how to make it. First, combine the lime juice and condensed milk, then fold in the whipped topping. This makes it so much easier to get it all combined. I also like to add some lime zest right into the pie filling and sprinkle some on top of the pie too, for nice specks of green throughout. Then just pour into the crust and freeze.

This is a great treat for the summer and the perfect dessert for any picnic or barbeque. I hope you enjoy it (especially since it's so easy to make) and have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment