Mar 20, 2012

Mad about Mad Men

At long last, after a 17 month wait, my much beloved Mad Men is back this Sunday. I don't know if you watch the show, but I can't get enough. Besides the amazing fashions and the awesome 60s setting, the characters and storyline just suck you in.

The internet has been Mad Men crazy this week, so here's some Mad Men stuff to hold you over til Sunday.





Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Here's the interview with some of the cast and creator Matt Weiner on the Today Show. (Boo for not having Joan & Peggy on there too!)



picture from Mad in Crafts
I think I might have to channel my inner Joan and make myself her famous gold pen necklace. Check out this awesome tutorial from Heather from Dollar Store Crafts via Mad in Crafts.


Newsweek had the Mad Men on the cover of this issue and all the ads inside were done 60s style too. Click here to check out all of the Mad Men style ads.


Mad Men just isn't Mad Men without the booze. These classic cocktails from The Art of Manliness are perfect to make at your own Mad Men premiere party or to just drink like Don Draper anytime.


via ModCloth
And let's not forget all of the fashion! This dress look like it would be perfect for Peggy to wear to the office.

Mad Men
picture by Quoteskine
And finally, the motto of Mad Men and Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce.

Only a few more day til we get to see what the Mad Men have been up to. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment