Jul 16, 2012

My weekend: taking pics, teaching and nails

I was so glad to finally get the weekend started, but now it's over before I even realized.

I got my new camera last weekend, but didn't have a new memory card yet.  But the ever awesome Jenni gave me a new card, so I was up and ready to take pics for the Crafter-noon. Here's me and my camera, she still needs a name, so I'm open to suggestions.


At the Crafter-noon on Saturday I was part teacher part photographer. But I'm happy to have made so many new sewers. I hope they all keep sewing up new projects. Saturday night I also got to catch up with Kerry. We had a great time, but didn't take any pics.

Sunday was a day of relaxing and getting stuff done. I went to get my nails done, then just did some groceries and laundry. Exciting stuff I know, but I did do my nails in this cool purple color.

I hope this week is smooth and painless. The weeks have been super crazy lately, but I'm hoping this week finally chills out! And I think there is a cake on the way this week too...

No comments:

Post a Comment