Sep 14, 2012

Currently...

our annual potluck at work (we all represent our native countries with food, then dance the calories off!)
Loving: Getting emails from the Vegas girls to start planning the 2013 trip. I can't wait to see them all again!!

Reading:  Eat, Pray, Love. I just started the Pray part. I'm liking the book. I read the Italy parts when I was in Paris and totally got what she was saying. I have Les Miserables next on my reading list, since I want to try to read it before the movie comes out on Christmas. I just never realized how long it was, but I'll give it a try.

Watching: Sons of Anarchy. My little brother is obsessed with this show and got Mom hooked on it too. She was watching some episodes to catch up before the next season, and I watched a few with her and was hooked. I may have to borrow Angel's DVDs to catch up on it.

Thinking about: How to use my last vacation days. I have a few vacation days left to use up before the end of the year, so I was thinking of going on a little road trip for a few days with Grandma. She likes the idea, so now we're just figuring out where to go.

Wishing: I was back in Paris. I miss the food, I miss the people, I miss the city...

Looking forward to: A vision board workshop I'm putting together with my trainer. I've been wanting to make a vision board, and putting this workshop together will give others a chance to make one too.

Making me happy: That it's almost the weekend, that the new TV season is about to kick into full gear, that there is no school on Monday--so there will be less traffic and that there will be cake at work today

*Thanks to Danielle over at Sometimes Sweet for the "Currently" post inspiration.*

No comments:

Post a Comment