Sep 15, 2012

Friday faves

Friday faves on a Saturday this week, but I still found a few cool things to check out this week.


picture from <3 elycia
I love me a chevron, and when I saw Elycia's chevron blanket I knew I needed to make one. I think I found my next non-sewing project.


picture from A Spoonful of Sugar
These pencil cases are just too cute.


picture from Greatist
 Who doesn't need this? We could all use some help on getting more done.


picture from Coletterie
These tips from industrial sewing are such great ideas to really bring your projects to the next level.


picture from Iowa Girl Eats
Kristin over at Iowa Girl Eats took a girls trip to the Napa Valley, and it looked like so much fun. I can't wait to plan a trip like this.


picture from Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing
Gertie has new online workshops with Creativebug. The first one to make these cute tap pants looks like so much fun.


picture from Hostess with the Mostess
 This 80s bridal shower is so awesome. It's a great idea for any party, not just a bridal shower.


I hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment