Sep 7, 2012

Friday faves

Only a few favorites this week, cause I've been spending my time editing my pics. I can't wait to start posting them. In the meantime, check these out.

picture from Sew Mama Sew
 I think I finally found the next bag I'm making myself.


picture from Emmaline Bride
These simple rules can help you avoid many DIY disasters.


picture from The Beauty Department
This useful article will really let you know what makeup brushes are best for the eyes. With all those brushes out there, it's good to know where to start.


picture from high on diy
I love these colorful bib necklaces. And now with this tutorial (and yes some beans) you can make one for yourself.


picture from Saveur
After spending last week eating French desserts, I may have to make some at home to satisfy my cravings. This list has tons of great French desserts with the recipes.


picture from Fat Mum Slim
Fat Mum Slim (of the photo a day challenges) has some great blogging advice.


picture from A Beautiful Mess
One of my favorite blogs, A Beautiful Mess, is going to have a collection at on of my favorite online stores, Mod Cloth! I can't wait to shop the designs.


I hope you all have a great weekend. I'm going to be heading to a quinces tomorrow, so I'll have some pics of me looking all fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment