Nov 24, 2012

Thankful

I hope everyone had a very happy thanksgiving. Mine was full of goodness, family, food and, of course, pie.


I wanted to share what I'm thankful for this year. So, in no particular order, I'm thankful for...
  1. My parents. I wouldn't be here without Mom and Pop. They are with me no matter what and I know I can depend on them for anything. 
  2. Mom's stuffing. I only get it once a year, and it's the best.
  3. My job. I get to work in the industry that I actually have a degree in and I know that is few and far between these days. And I'm glad to have a job when so many others are struggling to find one.
  4. Sewing and crafting. I love making things, and being able to sew and craft is one of my favortie things to do.
  5. My girl friends. These ladies are like the sisters I never had. They are always there to listen, offer advice or just to have fun and chat.
  6. My nephew and niece. X and V are two of the most awesome kids in the world and they just make me so happy.
  7. Baking. This year is when I've really gotten into baking, and I love being able to make something yummy for everyone and seeing them enjoy it.
  8. Grandma. My roomie and partner-in-crime. She is just as great as taking care of me as I am of taking care of her. She will never know how important she is to me.
  9. Wine (especially Moscato).
  10. The blog-osphere. I love coming home and unwinding by reading the blogs I follow. I also love discovering new ones. I feel like I have virtual friends all over the world that share a bit of their day with me.
  11. My health. I'm so grateful to be healthy and be able to workout and keep myself that way.
  12. My MacBook. I can't imagine being without my trusty little MacBook, she lets me blog, run my shop and connect to the world.
  13. My brothers. Annoying at times, but I know that when it comes down to it, we are a strong little unit, the 3 of us. They get me when others don't and we all know one truth, "money can't buy knives." (inside joke)
  14. My camera. I love my new camera and how it's slowly but surely turning me more into a photographer.
  15. My travels. I was so lucky to be able to travel this year, and the travel bug has just started in me. I can't wait to go and see more places, my travel list is getting mighty long.
  16. Pinterest. Oodles and oodles of ideas and hours lost finding new cool things.
  17. Tiffi, my dog. She was a gift from a friend many years ago, and she's such a part of the family that I can't imagine life without her now. And she's also the world's best alarm clock in the morning.
  18. Liquid eyeliner (the elf kind). I love the look, and I'm finally getting the hang of applying it with this one.
  19. Being able to have healthy food on my table, when so many others can't.
  20. My red hair. When I was younger, I never really appreciated it, cause it made me stick out and be different. But now being a redhead is so part of who I am, I can't even imagine not being one. It's so part of me, I love the different-ness of it.
  21. This blog. Being able to share things on here with my albeit small audience is really great. I love hearing back that someone really liked a post or thinks a project is cool.
  22. And, of course, pie!

What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment