Nov 30, 2012

Friday faves

It's been a while since I've done one of these, but they're back!

picture from A Spoonful of Sugar
It's the holidays, which gives me extra reasons to want to bake. And this chocolate chip vanilla cake looks easy, but so good.


picture from Gertie's Blog for Better Sewing
How amazing does Gertie's new hair look?!


picture from Kojo Designs
These fabric Christmas lights would make such a cute addition to my holiday decor. And it would be an awesome way to use up those fabric scraps.


via The Pioneer Woman
If you haven't seen The Godfather, you just haven't lived. Reading Ree's favorite scenes makes me want to watch it again now!


picture from Sometimes Sweet
I wish I was a kid, so I could have a magic suitcase of my very own. I guess I might just have to make one for my niece and nephew instead.


picture from With My Camera
My friend, Kerry, want to Hawaii last month, and she's been posting the pics on her blog. They are so gorgeous, Hawaii is definitely added to my travel list. Check out all of her Hawaii posts to see the awesome views.

via TomKat Studio
I love all the gift guides that come out this time of year, and the one from TomKat is always awesome.


This weekend is gonna be full of holiday shopping and just relaxing. I gotta start searching for those holiday gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment