Dec 5, 2012

Currently...


Watching:  Being Erica. I found this series a while back on Hulu. I finally started watching it and I'm hooked. A girl goes into time travel therapy, weird, but soo good.

Listening to: Today I'm hooked on Luke Bryan. I found out he's gonna be the headliner at the Chili Cookoff this year, and I totally need to go. The other acts that are gonna play are pretty awesome too.

Planning:  I'm helping my friend, Karina, with a girls holiday cocktail. It's gonna be so much fun, and everything is coming out super cute.

Thinking about: 2013. I can't wait for the new year, I feel that there will be some awesome changes for 2013 and it's gonna be a great year all around.

Reading:  Nothing right now. I've been so busy, I haven't started anything. I hope to change that soon.

Making me happy: Those chocolate Christmas bells, wrapping gifts, planning parties, cool nights, getting packages in the mail, laughing with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment