Feb 8, 2013

Friday faves

Another week is over, and thankfully this one seemed to fly by. Here are some of my faves this week to start off your weekend.


picture from how joyful
Joy finally has her awesome prints up in her Etsy shop. They are the perfect addition to anyone's decor. I'm gonna get some for my craft room.


picture from Crazy Little Projects
These Valentine's owl hand towels are so cute. You can even change up the colors and use the owl template to make cute little owls on any project.


via Fab
I'm loving this octagonal bag that I saw on Fab.


picture from A Beautiful Mess
This magnetic perpetual calendar is such a great idea.


picture from whipstitch
These fabric baskets are so cute. And anything I can make from fabric gets an extra bonus in my book.


picture from Crazy Little Projects
These printable Valentines are so adorable, I may have to print some for myself and hand them out next week.


I'm off to celebrate a friend's birthday tonight, then hopefully I'll be making it out to the zoo with some little friends of mine later in the weekend. I hope you have some fun planned too.

No comments:

Post a Comment