Feb 1, 2013

Friday faves

This week has been a bit hectic, but it's almost over now. So check out some of my faves from this week to maybe get you inspired to make some things over the weekend.

via Skip to my Lou
Who knew you could make your own hard shell ice cream topping. It's really easy and uses ingredients you can actually pronounce.

via Confessions of a Plate Addict
This French Valentine's pillow is a great and easy Valentine's day gift or just a great for any day.


via Oh by Golly
This scarf headwrap looks so adorable. It could make my morning routine a little more fabulous.


picture from HoneyBear Lane
I'm looking to revamp my craft room, and this craft room pegboard looks so awesome, I might just have to make me one.


picture from Bruno and Betty
How awesome are these kitchen towels? You gotta love a gnome.


via Fab
I needed to re-read this, especially this week, and you can even order a copy on Fab.


picture from Katy Widrick
I'm gonna participate in the 28 day blog challenge this month. So stick around to check out all the changes that will be coming.


And finally, everyone needs to check out the pep talk from the Kid President. It'll give you that boost you need.


Have a great weekend everyone. Enjoy the big game if that's what you're into. I'll be celebrating my brother's birthday and hopefully getting some crafting in.

No comments:

Post a Comment