Mar 11, 2013

Currently...


Watching: Once Upon a Time. Have you been watching lately? It's getting really good. I love how thye are weaving all the backstories of the fairytale characters together. SPOILER ALERT! I mean Henry is the grandkid of Snow White and Price Charming and Rumplestiltskin? Craziness!

Thinking about:  Travel. Where will I be off to this year. I have a few things in mind, but just waiting to see exactly when it will happen. I'll be staying on this side of the pond this year, but I still need to get out there and see a few new places.

Reading:  Nothing right this moment, but I just downloaded the Great Gatsby. I haven't read it since high school and I wanted to read it again before the movie comes out this summer. I know the movie will take a different turn, but it's Baz Luhrmann, and I love his movies.

Looking forward to:  Getting some sewing done. It's been way too long since I've sat at Sewphia and really made some things. I think it's time to rip the band aid off and just do it. Once I actually get to making something, I get really into it. It's just the starting part that takes forever.

Listening to:  Mumford & Sons radio on Spotify. Some pretty cool artist have popped up. I have to check some of them out.

Making me happy:  Making plans with the girls for the weekend, knowing I can run 2.5 miles (though it's not happy while I'm doing them), getting some really great deals while I was out shopping this weekend, knowing I'll have sunlight long after I get out of the office tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment