Mar 31, 2013

What I've been up to lately

There have been crickets over here in blog-land. Mostly cause I haven't been making many things, but also cause I've been busy. What have I been up, you might ask?

I'm tackling something totally new to me, running. I joined a new gym and am strength training again, but I'm also trying to get the hang of this whole running thing. I hoping to be able to do the Walt Disney World Princess Half Marathon next February (fingers crossed, cause I'm still totally freaked out about it). I haven't fallen in love with the running yet, but I do feel great and accomplished once I've finished. In a couple of weeks, I'm gonna  be doing the Color Me Rad 5k in Orlando with my friends Kris and Eddie. This race looks like a total blast, and it's not timed race (thank god). It's gonna be so much fun, I can't wait.

A couple of weeks ago, my friends and I went to have our makeup done with Christian Dior at the mall. It was a great time, and we got to celebrate a birthday while we were there too. After our afternoon of fun and beauty, we did a little retail therapy. It was the best girls day, we have to have another one soon.

So, I've been out and about having fun and running around (literally!). But I've missed my little place on the blogosphere. I hope you're ready to keep reading and seeing all of my adventures, crafty and not.

What new things have you gotten into lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment