Apr 6, 2013

Currently...


Feeling: Excited. The spring and summer months are slowly filling up with tons of stuff to do. I'm looking forward to getting out there and doing so many things.

Reading: I'm actually listening to Mindy Kaling's book "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?". It's so funny. I love hearing all of her stories and all the things she went through. I really like her before, but totally love her now.

Thinking about: Making things happen. I'm totally freaked out about running, but I'm slowly but surely getting stronger at it. I know doing a half marathon is gonna be so hard, but I'm starting to think I can do it.

Drinking: Lots and lots of water.

Looking forward to: Next weekend! I'll be heading up to Orlando to do Color Me Rad. I can't wait to see my friends and have a great time as always!

Making me happy: Heading out to the Renaissance Festival today, making plans with friends, thinking about plans for the future, the Mad Men premiere tomorrow, a sunny day, wearing my hoodie

No comments:

Post a Comment