Apr 21, 2013

Back to the machine: custom apron order

I have been getting a few orders on the store lately. One is currently traveling around the globe and will be arriving in Norway soon. The other was a custom order. I love doing custom orders. It's great to take one of my ideas and adapt it to meet someone's ideas perfectly.


These girls aprons were all inspired by the Kids Everyday Pretty apron on the far right. I know matchy-matchy is so passé, but I really love the coordinating aprons. I can't wait to see them on their new little owners.

I have another custom order in the works (for some handbags, my first sewing love) and hope to show those off soon. Remember, if you ever need a special item sewn up for any occasion or just because, let me know and shoot me an email. I love to work with people to make things!

No comments:

Post a Comment