May 24, 2013

Friday faves

I took a few weeks off (and I'm a day late on these), but now my Friday faves are back. Check out the stuff I found this week:


Check out this recipe for making your own homemade maraschino cherries. So much better than those freaky red ones from the store.


picture from Sometimes Sweet
Danielle's posts about their trip to Disneyland is making me itchy to go to Disney World soon to go ride and have a blast.


picture from Iowa Girl Eats
I love strawberries and I love strawberry shortcake tons. These strawberry angel food cake jars look like the perfect twist on strawberry shortcake.


picture from How Joyful
Joy's newly revamped shipping station is so bright an pretty. It's giving me some great ideas for my craft room re-do.


picture from Silly Grrl
Sarah's post about stopping the "I'm sorries" and "I can'ts" hit the nail on the head.


picture from Gym Doll
How kick-ass would it be to go run or workout in this tank?


picture from Amy Butler
And, I have decided that my next big project for myself will be the elusive Amy Butler weekender bag.


Hope everyone has a great long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment