May 31, 2013

Friday faves

After that shorter than usual week, I feel like I really need my weekend back! Here are a few links to check out over the weekend, and maybe even get inspired to make a few things.


picture from A Beautiful Mess
These Mojito Jello Shots from the ladies over at A Beautiful Mess are the best idea. It is something I will totally have to make for my friend Damaris's birthday, she just loves mojitos.


picture from Run Eat Repeat
I love Run Eat Repeat is one of my favorite blogs, and now that I'm running I love the running tips even more. Check out Monica's favorite summer running gear. I need to get me some of those shorts.


picture from RollingStone.com
I'm a total Dixie Chicks fan, and love to see what the girls are up to now. Check out this new article in Rolling Stone about Natalie Maines and her new album.


picture from Fatgirl Hedonist
Finding local Miami blogs is a new obsession of mine, and I was lucky enough to stumble upon Fatgirl Hedonist a few months back. She is hilarious and tells it like it is about the food scene here in Miami. FGH is turning two and having an awesome giveaway that includes goodies like Cafe Bustelo and a few other Miami-themed goodies.


picture from Skirt As Top
This tutorial for vintage-style flap pockets is a great idea to jazz up a plain skirt.


i
picture from Handmade & Craft
I need to order this tote.

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend. Any fun plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment