Jun 20, 2013

Currently...


Listening to: Positive things. It's really helping me get through the day to hear positive messages.

Thinking about: Changes. I see a lot of changes happening around me and wonder what other great changes this year has in store.

Drinking: Tons and tons of water. I feel like I can't get enough, even though I feel like a camel at times.

Watching: So You Think You Can Dance! I love this show. I look forward to it every season. Watching Dancing with the Stars is so disappointing after seeing what the kids on this show can do. The competition finally starts this week. I can't wait to see the amazing dances from the choreographers done by this year's top 20.

Working on: a couple of new features for the blog. I have a couple of them already written out, I just have to take the pics to accompany it. I can't wait to finally post them.

Looking forward to: This weekend. Some of my friends and I are going to the New Kids on the Block concert to celebrate Karina's birthday. It's gonna be so much fun and a total blast from the past!

Loving: my new car, iced coffee, water, being able to run more than 2 minutes at a time, my new running shoes, the best friends anyone could ask for, birthday month, celebrations, little joys

No comments:

Post a Comment