Jun 28, 2013

Friday faves

The best weekend of all is here, my birthday weekend! I've been out and about all day, but here are my faves from around the net this week.


picture from The Sewing Rabbit
This simple pleated tote is so cute and versatile. I just love the fabrics they used.


picture from Freutcake
 Leah over at Freutcake made a video for this week's cocktail Friday. Check out how to make a French 75.


picture from Pellon
This camera strap/fanny pack will be able to hold all of your things while still holding ont your camera.


picture from A Beautiful Mess
Emma and Trey's video from their honeymoon to Switzerland makes me want to go there even more.


picture from Creative Green Living
 I might just stray from making cupcakes to get the chance to make this adorable bumble bee cake.


picture from The Train to Crazy
This summer maxi skirt tutorial is great. I never get maxis cause they are always way too long on me, but this way I can make it just right.


picture from Sneakers and Fingerpaints
I found a new blog that I've been loving this week. Check out Sneakers and Fingerpaints.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. It's my birthday tomorrow, so I have a full day planned with lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment