Jul 5, 2013

friday faves

I hope everyone had an awesome 4th yesterday. I'm off today too, so I have an extra long weekend. But first, here are some cool things I found this week.


picture from A Subtle Revelry
Check out these great summer party tips. It's just a great excuse to throw a great party this summer.


picture from Run Eat Repeat
It's getting super hot outside, especially here in Miami. Check out Monica's tips for running in the heat to keep cool while you run.


picture from Plan B Anna Evers
This shirt DIY is so fresh and fun and great for the summer. Check out the tutorial to make one for yourself.


picture from Skreened
This shirt just made me laugh. It's so true sometimes!


picture from The Sewing Loft
A 15 minute skirt? I'll have to give it a try and see if it's true.


picture from Mr. & Mrs. P
And check out one of my new favorite blogs Mr. & Mrs. P. We found each other online at the Miami Social Media Day event, but never ran into each other in person. I hope we can meet up in person one of these days. It's so awesome to find other bloggers in Miami.

That's it for this week. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend. Get out there and enjoy the summer!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out!!! We should definitely try to catch up sometime!!!

    ReplyDelete