Jul 4, 2013

Happy Fourth!

Happy 4th of July to all you Americans!

I spent today by the pool with the family. We ate and enjoyed a dip in the pool while enjoying the sunshine. Well, more accurately, Mom and I enjoyed the pool and everyone else just came and ate.

We grilled hot dogs, had chips and tons of Abuela's favorite, nacho cheese dip.

I also made some strawberry daiquiris. I started off with the Kitchn's recipe, then added some sugar and sprite to make it a bit sweeter. They were yummy and refreshing.

And for dessert, we had something a little different than the usual. Casey brought some fruit pizza for dessert. It was sweet and delicious.

I hope everyone has a great 4th and enjoys the day with friends and family.

I'm so thankful every day to be born here is the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment