Jul 26, 2013

Friday faves

Another weekend is here! Luckily it's not raining anymore, and it looks like I'll be able to enjoy this great summer weather

picture from We R Memory Keepers
I need one of these fold down craft tables.


picture from Hostess with the Mostess
 This Instagram themed birthday party is just awesome. What a great idea!


picture from Wardrobe Oxygen
I may still call them girdles, cause I'm old-school like that, but check out Alison's review of the best shapewear. It's a necesary piece of a good wardrobe, the right undergarments!


picture from Silly Grrl
Sarah's summer reading list gave me so many books to add to my "to read" list.


picture from How Joyful
I love learning more about my favorite bloggers, so check out Joy's 10 Things About Me post.
 

picture from Sneakers and Fingerpaints
A strong core is totally important for any other exercise or sports you may be doing, plus it'll make you feel awseome. Join in Kat's Core Challenge, starting August 1st.


via Meals and Miles
Check out Meghann's review of Aqua Sportswear's swim suits. I'd love to get one.


via Buzzfeed
And finally, crafting can teach you all sorts of lessons, check out the life lessons to learn from knitting.


I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm gonna be a photographer this weekend, I hope to be able to share some info on my project next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment