Aug 26, 2013

Myrtle Beach weekend

I was traveling this past weekend, I went up to Myrtle Beach, SC with some of my NC girls. We had a great relaxing weekend on the beach.

The girls picked me up at the airport and we managed to get everything in the car, mind you this is 4 girls with tons of stuff (half of which we didn't even need, of course).


Then we were off to drive to Myrtle Beach. We drove through North Carolina and then South Carolina, before finally getting to North Myrtle Beach.



We got into the townhouse we rented and decided to have a celebratory drink to start the weekend off right. 


Saturday morning I got in my run (yes, I'm now that crazy person that runs on vacation), and then we were off to the beach. We rented some chairs and sat out on the beach for a while. It was over at though, so the wind made it a little cold for my taste. We decided to do some shopping and then after lunch headed back to the beach. We caught some good sun, then hung out at the pool. All that fun in the sun had us beat and we headed back to the townhouse to snack and relax. 


Sunday was super bright and sunny, so we packed up the car and headed to the pool before we hit the road. It was a great little pool day before heading back home. 


It was such an awesome relaxing weekend. Don't let the pictures fool you, I actually got some sun and some much needed relaxation! I can't wait til my trip with these girls next year. We always have so much fun.

Have you been to the beach this summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment