Aug 23, 2013

Friday faves

I'm finally off today for a beach weekend with some of my favorite ladies. I can't wait to see them again, it's been too long.

picture from Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing
I'm loving Gertie's 60s style. And this dress is just too cute. 


picture from Freutcake
I don't know if it's my lack of pizza lately, but this pizza looks amazing. 


picture from Hostess with the Mostess
Superhero parties are so cute and this pink supergirl party is perfect for any girly superhero. 


picture from Skunkboy
This bike makeover with duct tape looks so cool. I would have loved a bike like that as a kid. 


picture from Crafty Staci
This jeans coffee sleeve with a pocket looks like the perfect little project for fall. 


Well, I'm on the plane off to the Carolinas! Check my Instagram to see pics of this weekend. Hope everyone has fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment