Aug 20, 2013

Little projects... a wallet

I had the urge to sew this week, so I decided to whip myself up a new wallet. I originally wanted to make the dress I mentioned in the patterns post last week, but that pattern was sold out at my JoAnn's. I remembered that I had bought some fabric a few weeks ago to make myself a new wallet so it was time to finally get it done.


As you can see my old wallet has seen better days. I made both from my D wallet pattern. I love this pattern because it gives you so much storage in a compact size. Plus it was the first pattern that I really made myself from scratch, so it holds a special place for me.


As you can see, my old wallet had seen better days. I tend to run my wallets into the ground. That's what's great about making my own, as soon as one wears out I can just make myself a new one.


If you want to see more of my wallets, you can always check out the store. I will be adding more wallets soon. I always forget how easy they are to whip up until I make one.

How big is your wallet?

No comments:

Post a Comment