Aug 16, 2013

Friday faves

Somehow this week has flown by. I'm hoping the weekend doesn't get any ideas to do the same thing. Here are a few links to keep you busy this weekend.


picture from My 3 Monsters
I love having different cases for my iPhone, and love the idea of a wallet case, so I can grab it and go. But I never thought I could make my own until I saw this tutorial.


picture from The Pallet Project
The treehouse that Pop made us when my brothers and I were little was awesome. I would love to have another one, and this tree house from the Pallet Project looks just right.


picture from Skip to My Lou
I'm still loving chalkboard everything, and this chalkcloth lunch bag would be awesome for back to school, or even a cute lunch bag to take to work.



picture from Afternoon Tea Bakery
The awesome ladies over at Afternoon Tea Bakery are making a new book all about their cakes. And they shared a few cake baking tips with all of us. I'm definitely gonna take their advice.


picture from Thermoweb
I love projects that use up those extra fabric scraps, and these little apple keychains are adorable. Plus, I love the green color.


via FitSugar
Sometimes an inspriational saying on my shirt will keep me going during my runs. FitSugar had a great roundup of inspirational tanks to get you moving.


picture from Pitter and Glink
This clipboard perpetual calendar would make a perfect addition to my desk at work.


picture from Poppin
The office supplies at Poppin are all about style and function. And you can even pick the color that is so you. I have spend entirely too much time window shopping this site.


For all you South Floridians I hope you enjoy the last weekend before school starting on Monday. I will be since I'll have to get up earlier next week with all that extra school traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment