Sep 27, 2013

Friday faves

Back to reality after an awesome week of vacation and a blog con too. Here are some of the faves I found this week on the net.


picture from Make It and Love It
This fabric flower belt is so cute. It would be a great addition to my fall wardrobe.


picture from Hostess with the Mostess
The new TV season is here, and Hostess with the Mostess has some great free printables for your viewing parties.



picture from Vanity Fair
Everyone loves Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and I can't wait to see his directorial debut Don Jon.


picture from U Create
I know, it's still too early for the holidays, but if you will be making gifts this is the perfect time to start. Not sure about handmade gifts? Here are 10 reasons why you should give handmade.


picture from While She Naps

These tips for sewing teachers are so helpful (especially since I'm thinking of teaching a few classes coming up), but they are also great for beginning sewers too!




picture from Medium
And finally, did you hear about the dirty little secret about CrossFit? Please read this article to find out about this danger of doing the very popular workout.


I've been busy editing pics from my vacation and FL Blog Con, so they should be up very soon! Hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment