Sep 5, 2013

My favorite fabric designers

I'm kind of a fabric hoarder. I'll admit it. I love finding cute new fabric prints and buying a couple of yards to add to my stash (which is taking over a whole dresser). My favorites are novelty print cottons. I have a weakness for them. One day I might have the guts to make myself some clothing out of one of these prints, but for now I keep it to aprons, bags and pouches.

Over the years I've found a few fabric designers that I just love. The first fabric designer that I found and fell in love with was Alexander Henry. I like his Asian inspired prints, but the pinup ones, I absolutely love.

44'' Wide Pin Ups Mirage Garnet Fabric By The Yard

Then I stumbled across Michael Miller. I mean seriously this vintage-looking Parisian inspried print? It's just so me! His fabrics are my particular favorite right now.
45'' Wide Michael Miller Springtime in Paris Multi By The Yard

And if novelty prints aren't your thing, Michael Miller has some great graphic prints too. They have a slight retro-ish flavor to them. Don't you love the retro style of this one?
44'' Wide Michael Miller Citron Gray Feeling Groovy Citron Fabric By The Yard

I just love getting new cute fabrics. I wish the fabric stores in my area carried more of these amazing designers. For now, I'll have to sacrifice and them order online. I might just be ordering some of the ones I posted as you read. I just can't have enough fabrics in my stash.

Do you have any favorite fabrics or fabric designers?

All links in this post are Amazon Affiliates links.

No comments:

Post a Comment