Oct 4, 2013

Friday faves

Another week in the bag, and this one seemed to zoom by. It's probably because I'm getting ready for a 5k and my niece's birthday this weekend. Here are some of my faves before I go.


picture from Fitnessista
I love these riding boots that Gina got while she was in Italy. I wish it was boot weather here!


picture from drawings under the table
These wall buttons are so cute.


picture from Hostess with the Mostess
This post on how to set up a candy buffet is great for party planning.


picture from Droolius
I can't wait to go to the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. Here is Droolius's take on their favorites.

 
picture from Make It & Love It
It's time to start planning your Halloween costume. This lumberjack costume is great for boys of any age.


picture from The Beauty Department
I love these braids for working out. I think they would be perfect for a run. I will have to try them out this weekend for my 5k.


I hope everyone has a great weekend. Wish me luck on my race this weekend. I will have tons of pics coming up next week.

1 comment:

  1. How cute are those wall buttons! Looks like you had a great time in the race...

    ReplyDelete