Oct 18, 2013

Friday faves

It's almost Halloween time! Do you have your costume ready? What about party ideas? I think I caught the Halloween big this week, cause I have tons of ideas here for you. Check out all the Halloween-y goodness and some more of my faves for the week too.


picture from One Creative Housewife
These basic Minion costumes are so awesome. And you can add accessories to make your favorite Minion.


picture from The Metapicture
Who remembers these long lost friends.


picture from Go To Sew
This treat bag is sure to make your Halloween extra spooky (but in a fun way).


picture from Hungry Happenings
These stuffed pizza skulls would be a great savory treat for a Halloween party. And I'm sure you can use other molds to make this recipe work for any holiday or party.


picture from Professor Pincushion
A pumpkin pincushion? That is freaking awesome.


picture from flax & twine
These placecards are so stunning. Can you believe that they are chalkboard?


picture from Run Eat Repeat
This list of 10 things to do before a race is great for this weekend's 10k and the half marathong coming up.


I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm off to Epcot's Food & Wine Festival this weekend, and a 10k too. It's gonna be busy, but so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment