Nov 1, 2013

Friday faves

Another week closer to my first half! I can't believe it's almost here. I hope to get in some good crafting time, since I'll be doing a lot less running for my taper week.


picture from Vintage Zest
What a great way to organize patterns. I'll have to sit and do these to mine soon.


picture from Wedding Chicks
I love the look of these balloon chandeliers. I need to throw a party where I would need to make one of these.



picture from Sew Mama Sew
This looks like a great new bag pattern to try out. I love all of the hardware.


picture from It's Always Autumn
I've been wanting to do a project with wood and building a frame looks like an easy and fun first project.


via BuzzFeed
OMG, this was so my life!


I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment