Nov 15, 2013

Friday faves

This week seems to have flow by. I can't believe it's already the weekend. Here are some of my faves from this week.


picture from Smitten Kitchen
I was looking up some new veggie dishes this week, and found the recipe for Ratatouille's ratatouille. It looks so pretty and delicious.


via NY Daily News
Like you even needed more confirmation of why Jennifer Lawrence is amazing and awesome.


via Runner's World
Check out these common running injuries, it could help you avoid or treat them.


picture from The Stitching Scientist
This toddler dress is too cute! I know a little girl that would look adorable in it.


picture from Sew Caroline
This scallop-edged skirt is so cute for fall, and so easy to make.


I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be hanging with some friends, and taking a week off of running!

No comments:

Post a Comment