Nov 22, 2013

Friday faves

I can't believe it's almost time for Thanksgiving. I'm starting to look for ideas for my baking and hope to come up with some yummy treats. Here are a few ideas and my faves from this week.


picture from First Home Love Life
This is perfect for Thanksgiving dinner, how to set a perfect table.


picture from Make It & Love It
And once you've set the table these name place ribbons will be the perfect way to finish the table.


Check out this great quick video from Crafty Gemini on how to clean your iron. I'm gonna have to do this to mine this weekend.

picture from Fabletics
I am loving this bag from Fabletics. I think I may need to ask Santa for one.


picture from Sweetness & Bite
Who thought you could make stripes on a cake with buttercream. This tutorial on making perfect buttercream stripes makes it look totally doable.


This is aca-awesome! The FSU AcaBelles cover Lorde's "Royals."


picture from The Cake Blog
I always have that one cupcake liner that just doesn't want to keep it's shape. I love this simple tip for reshaping those stubborn cupcake liners.


via lifehack
And finally, here are 13 things mentally strong people don't do.


I'm gonna be watching Catching Fire and doing some Turkey Day prep this weekend. I hope you're weekend is great and that you have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment