Nov 8, 2013

Friday faves

It's race weekend! I've been crazy with the race, business at work, and construction in the house this week, but at long last this weekend is finally here. Here are a few faves I found this week.


picture from A Beautiful Mess
These bud vases are so pretty. Such a different take on traditional bud vases.


picture from Cotton + Curls
A metallic skirt seems like something I wouldn't noramally even think of wearing, but this one looks so elegant and great for the holidays.


via Women You Should Know
Check out these Disney-fied real life role models. These are the ladies all girls should be looking up to! (I think "Princess" Malala is my fave!)


via BuzzFeed
Like you needed more reasons to know why redheads are awesome (and this one is for us natural redheads!).


picture from Meals and Miles
Meghann's recap of her Ironman experience was great. She rocked it and was so inspiring!


via Fit 2 Flex
And finally , check out Carissa's great tips for Wine & Dine Weekend.


I'm finally in Orlando getting ready for the race and will be heading out to the expo soon. I hope everyone has a great weekend. If you are in Orlando for the race look for me! And wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment