Jan 3, 2014

Friday faves

Here are the first Friday faves of 2014! I can't believe it's already the new year. Here are some of my finds this week.


via Pixar Theory
I love the Pixar movies. And the Pixar theory that's been around the internet is just too awesome.


via Ocean Drive
These are Miami's 10 best restaurants openings of 2013. I might have to try a few of these too.


picture from Cravings of a Lunatic
These strawberry brownie parfaits look so good.

picture from Sew 4 Home
I wasn't really into zipper accents, but they are growing on me, especially when they are done well, like in this pillow.


picture from I Am Only 1 Woman
I love the idea of mini bolts to store fabric. It looks cute, and you can see what you have on hand.


I hope everyone has a great weekend. Enjoy the last of the holidays. I will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment