Feb 14, 2014

Friday faves


Happy <3 day everyone. I hope you're taking time to appreciate the ones you love. I really like Valentine's more in Spanish, el día del amor y la amistad (the day of love and friendship). So here are a few links to start off your weekend.



picture from Sweet Society

I love these heart shaped sugar cubes. Just too cute.



picture from Disney Food Blog
These Disney themed cocktails are just so awesome. The villian ones seem like they would be better...

via Hello Giggles
All we need to know about love we can get from Ron and Hermione.

 
picture from Gertie's Blog for Better Sewing
Gertie's portrait blouse made in this cute strawberry print is so perfect for spring. I might have to try making one.


picture from A Beautiful Mess
How awesome is this iPhone camera remote? It would make taking selfies go to a whole new level.


I have a long weekend thanks to President's Day, and I hope to get some crafting done. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment