Feb 21, 2014

Friday faves

I'm currently driving up to Orlando to go to the Princess Half Marathon Expo tonight! )I'm running the 10k tomorrow.) I can't wait--not for the actual running, but for the fun and medals. Here's a few faves to start off your weekend.



 
picture from A Beautiful Mess
I love these cute little monkeys with a note pocket.



via Food Beast

You might be mispronouncing all of these food words.


picture from Teach Mama
Ever since I saw those rainbow loom bracelets, I knew I could make them without the loom. Here is a step-by-step on how to do just that.


picture from The Professor's Blog
I love the idea of a pillowcase with a pocket. This would be a great gift for kids.


picture from Nomemade Recipes
Homemade crescent rolls? Yes please!


I hope everyone has a great weekend. Please send your best thought my way so it won't rain on my race tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment