Apr 8, 2014

Weekend fun

This weekend I went up to Orlando, but not for a race, just for some fun. I hadn't been to Animal Kingdom with my annual pass yet, so it was time to get wild at Disney.

 
Friday night, Kris and I headed to Hollywood Studios for a girls night. We fast passed before we left the house (gotta love the new FastPass+) and rode the Star Tours, the Great Movie Ride, Tower of Terror and Rock n' Roller Coaster. We then headed to the Tune-In lounge for some adult beverages and a snack before heading back home for the night. It was only 3 hours, but we did so much.

On Saturday, we grabbed the kids (including Miss Alice), Eddie and Kris's Dad and headed to the Animal Kingdom. It was so hot out there, but it was fun. The kids loved seeing the animals and my buddy Xander even rode Everest with me. It was my first time riding, but he got me through it. We kinda got wet on the Kali River Rapids, but Kris really got the brunt of the wave. She was soaked!

I had such a great time over the weekend, it was just the little escape I needed.

Have you been to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

No comments:

Post a Comment