Apr 11, 2014

Friday faves

Another weekend is finally here. But first, take a look at some of my faves from the internet this week.



picture from First Home Love Life
I never would have thought to make my own dog shampoo, but this recipe looks like it would be great for my little doggie.



picture from Iowa Girl Eats
This wild rice and kale bowl looks like a great and yummy alternative to a salad or regular rice bowl.



picture from jacks & kate

This adorable strawberry bag is just too cute. I might have to make one soon.


via BuzzFeed
I can't wait to see the new Malificent movie. I'm a little Malificent obsessed lately, so here's 23 reasons Malificent is the most bad ass Disney villian. Gotta love an evil fairy.


picture from A Beautiful Mess
I love me some wine, and I've been wanting to try more reds (so I can be like Olivia Pope, LOL). This list of 10 red wines under $20 will be a great place to start.


via BuzzFeed
And finally the worst translated signs ever.


I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment