May 23, 2014

Friday faves

I hope everyone had a quick week. I know this long weekend has been long awaited. But before the weekend kicks off, here are some of my faves this week:


picture from A Beautiful Mess
I think I need a liquor cabinet like this one.


picture from The Chic Site
I need to make myself some of these Malificent horns before I go see the movie.



picture from Hostess with the Mostess
I think I need a fun floral brunch for my birthday this year.


picture from A Spoonful of Sugar

I love lemon, and I've been looking to use my bundt pan again. Maybe I'll try this easy lemon bundt cake.


via BuzzFeed
These decorating tricks and tips are so easy. I might just have to try some this weekend... think I might get me some curtains.



via Hello Giggles
And finally, being the rom-com geek that I am, I just loved "Everything I Need to Know I Learned from Nora Ephron."


I hope everyone enjoys the unoffical start of summer this weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment