May 28, 2014

Taking stock


Making:
 Mojito cupcakes this week for a work birthday.
Cooking:
 Want to make some asparagus tomato pasta salad soon.
Drinking: Water and soon a cortadito.

Reading:
 About to start If I Stay.
Wanting: To be on permanent vacation
.
Looking: At my computer screen
Playing: Some Foo Figthers on Spotify.
Sewing:
 About to finally start my slip from Gertie.
Wishing:
 That some circumstances were different than they are. 
Enjoying: Time spent with friends.
Waiting: To see Malificent! I can't wait.

Liking:
 That the summer shows are starting, can't wait for So You Think You Can Dance and Orange is the new Black.
Wondering:
 How my pictures from this weekend turned out.
Loving: 
How awesome my hair and makeup were for the pictures. I wish I could do that more often.
Hoping:
 That I'll figure out what I'm doing for my birthday soon.
Marveling:
 At how many people are actually out there making a living for themselves doing what they love.
Needing:
 A haircut, badly.
Smelling: The L'Occitane hand cream I just applied. I'm addicted to this stuff.

Wearing: A navy dress, green cardi, and nude heels.

Following:
 A few new to me blogs, I'm really loving BexLife and The Freckled Fox.
Noticing:
 How the universe is putting exactly what I need in my path.
Opening: My mind to so many things I never even imagined.
Feeling: Ready for new challenges and new opportunities.
 

Took this idea from Danielle at Sometimes Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment